Last Update: June 3, 2004
1. Privacy Statement. Priority Title of Florida, Inc., a Florida corporation ("Priority Title of Florida"), operates this web site. Priority Title of Florida regards the privacy and security of user information as a critical component of the service that we offer to our users. The following information explains our information gathering and dissemination practices.
2. Registration. You may be required to register in order to be granted access to certain services at this web site. At the time of registration, you may be prompted by one of our online forms to provide certain personal information to us, including your name, company name, and email address ("Registration Data").
5. IP Addresses. IP addresses are used by your computer every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer. IP addresses are automatically collected by our web server as part of demographic and profile data known as "traffic data" so that data (such as the Web pages you request) can be sent to you. Priority Title of Florida will not use your IP address to attempt to identify your personal information.
6. Referers. A Referer is the information passed along by a web browser that references the Web URL you linked from, and is automatically collected by our web server as "traffic data". We use traffic data to credit your referral to a partner or affiliate who referred you to our web site. This information may also be used by Priority Title of Florida to identify broad demographic trends that may be used to provide information tailored to your interests. You will not be personally identified from this information.
7. System Information. System information we collect as part of "traffic data" includes time, the type of web browser being used, the operating system/platform, and CPU speed. This information is sent automatically by your web browser when you are connected to a web site. This information is used by Priority Title of Florida in identifying broad demographic trends and may be used to provide information appropriate for your computer system. You will not be personally identified from this information.
9. Security. Information collected by Priority Title of Florida is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public. All of our employees and contractors are dedicated to maintaining and upholding your privacy and security and are aware of our privacy and security policies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information within our systems, Priority Title of Florida cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
11. Opt-Out and Discontinue. Subscribers may elect to op-out and to discontinue receiving future communications from us through making the appropriate changes to your personal subscriber account at this web site. In addition, you may elect to avoid future communications from Priority Title of Florida by sending us an email at info@PTFlorida.com indicating your Name and E-mail address and requesting to opt-out and discontinue future communications. Notwithstanding the forging, even if you have opted-out, under urgent circumstances, we reserve the right to send you information about the service or your account, but we will not send you unsolicited communications regarding any general information regarding this web site or commercial offers or advertisements if you have opted out or discontinued such communications.
Priority Title of Florida, Inc.